(As originally seen on IGDA Chicago here: http://igdachicago.com/igda-chicago-2011-bod-elections-continue/.)
The elections continue. They end on December 26th. Voting is underway!
What you need to know about voting:
Elections for the IGDA Chicago Board of Directors are underway (they started December 12th). We have 7 nominees running for 5 seats. We presented to you the candidates for the IGDA Chicago BoD so you can review who it is that has stepped up and is asking for your vote to let them help run IGDA Chicago.
Learn more about the candidates at http://igdachicago.com/igda-chicago-board-of-director-elections-2011-candidates/
– Any paid member with a core, hardship or lifetime membership as of 12/1 is eligible to vote. Student and free members are not eligible.
– Vote for up to 5 seats. You may vote for fewer, but you may only cast one vote for up to 5 seats.
– Once you vote, you cannot vote again
– Duplicate votes will forfeit all votes, and voting for more than 5 candidates will also forfeit your vote. Voting for fewer than five candidates is acceptable.
– Voting closes on 12/26 at 11:59PM CST
Those eligible to vote should have received an email with the link to vote (check your spam filters if necessary).
*Note: The form allows you to vote for more than 5, however, any vote that includes more than five candidates will be forfeited.
Please include your name and email address to verify your vote. Incomplete submissions will not be counted.
If you have difficulty voting, or believe you should be eligible to vote, please contact email@example.com.